Maryhill had two stations: Maryhill Central Station for the Lanarkshire and Dumbartonshire Railway was built in 1896, and demolished in 1966. The station shown is thus likely to be Maryhill Park Station, at Station Road.
This was constructed in 1858 for the Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway. Closed, the station was reopened in the 1990s. This was originally a goods, as well as a passenger station, shown by the parcels carried by the porter.
Examination of the crates on the platform show that they are addressed ‘Newcastle-Maryhill’ and ‘London-Maryhill’ The sack beside them is addressed for one ‘James Black, Paisley’.