Maryhill Burgh Halls Trust aims to launch a new public programme of art classes, creative guided walks, exhibitions and a range of events this Autumn 2016 and beyond to celebrate and promote the local built and cultural heritage.
We are currently looking for artists and specialists to propose and deliver an exciting range of workshops including crafts, arts, music and languages etc. for both local community and city-wide visitors at the Burgh Halls.
- Clear and confident in spoken and written English.
- Formal qualification in proposed workshop/class topic.
- Ability to give instructions, explain concepts clearly and have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Flexible – able to deliver workshops or classes during a range of times either during the week, on weekends and some evenings (workshop times will be agreed in advance with the Heritage Manager).
- Public liability documents and relevant insurance.
- Able to provide all required materials for workshops/classes (the Trust can provide tables and chairs, however all artistic, specialist materials and equipment must be provided by the artist/specialist. Please consider this requirement in your breakdown of costs).
To enquire, please send your CV and/or covering letter outlining your interest, skills, costs and availability by Friday 22nd July by email to email@example.com or by post: Maryhill Burgh Halls Trust, 10-24 Gairbraid Avenue, Glasgow G20 8YE. We will be in touch shortly after the deadline to arrange a viewing of the Burgh Halls and for further discussion of your proposal.