On display in the foyer of the Glasgow Club Maryhill, Gairbraid Avenue.

The panel is the Engineers - The likely source of this panel is the Maryhill Engine Works on Lochburn Road, built in 1873 for the Clarkson Brothers. Possibly one of the brothers is featured here, explaining to the workman with the spanner the details of the next job. The building still exists in Lochburn Road.

The Andy Scott designed Firemen Gates can be seen in the background.

Thanks to Glasgow Museums for the loan of the replica panel.

Comment